Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fantasy Turned Realites

No, we didn't "do it" that night......of course not.....I am a Nigerian girl for God's sake we dont give it up that easily.....at least I dont......We didn't do it the next night either......

To be totally honest with you, by the third night I was slightly worried........the chemistry was there.......we made out all the time.....he was undoubtedly the best kisser I had ever had.....and his hands were divine.......it was like we had met in a different life and he had memorized my body then......it didn't take long for him to find every spot on my body......

Like at the back of my neck, where he knew to blow on, creating all kind of sensations in me.......
Like whispering into and kissing my ears, creating butterflies in my tummy..............
Knowing how to feel my boobs.......do you know how many guys do a horrible job at that?
He knew just the right way to cop it.......just the right way to kiss it.......without feeling like he was kneading dough....
The softest touch on my face, he felt my body from my head to my toes........he adored my body the way I adored a pair of shoes.....or like a guy loved his automobile(a benz, bmw, ferrarri).....u know what I mean? It seems like a weird comparison, albeit degrading comparison.....but if you understood how much I love shoes, you would know that he was loving my body right.....He made me feel desired

Yet, by the third day he hadn't gone out of his way to have sex with me......I didn't get it......He knew I was afraid, a bit timid, and I understood him caring enough not to rush me, but I had only seven days left....And so I complained to my best friend......Scorpio like myself, she was the exact opposite of me.......she liked sex, and had more sex than I had even after the fact that she started later than I did......, and she told me what I knew all along, I was going to have to make the first move................It was time to turn my fantasy into reality


I wish I could tell you, that we didn't have sex that night......part of me is still shy, you know.......
But we did.......we had sex a lot for the next seven days, right down to the hour before I left for the airport..........I will be lying if I say it wasn't the best I ever had......of course I had very little to compare it with.......The shower scenes were the best....It seemed unimaginable at the time, but it was not so difficult.......we had phenomenal sex, we were right for each other, our bodies once again confirmed this

It was more than just sex...........it was the intimacy involved...........we talked more, we laughed more, we thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.....the three days prior seemed boring compared to the next few days.........you know how you see the couple kissing on the street, with that knowing look or smile? that was us the next seven days, when we went shopping, when we went out to dinner, at the club, at the musuem, at the park............we were the disgusting honeymooners..........

And everyday that week, I waited for the shoe to drop.....This was turning out to be a little bit too much like a movie, or a storybook.......and in these movies, someone always died and/or got their heartbroken.............so I resolved to have the best time of my life and cherish every moment...
Patiently waiting for my perfect(imagine Jimmy Choo's) shoes to drop...
It didn't drop that week, but It was bound to happen....I was sure and when that day came, I was sure it was to be the most painful experience yet............So till then........................

To be continued........xxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. hmmm thats not sex if i must say...lol...more like made love...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, nosa.....I wouldn't dare to be so presumptious with men, you know....don't want to get my feelings hurt....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok
    i know the make-out times
    are exciting

    the time the r/ship
    is actually built
    is the talk-time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao. u can't be making me reading this shit every couple of days yo. i need it like 2ce a day or some shit like that.
    it's getting better and more provocative everytime! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Buki. I read this @ every red light on my way 2 work. This is not fair @ all. I hate ur to be cont'd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tisha......you are absolutely right.....we will see how long it lasts after this innit?

    @Oye.......lol, pele....you will be alright....ill do what I can

    @kenyie.....awwww pele, ill try harder and better....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i hope so sir.....thanks for coming thru

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmm interesting...sounds like fun but be careful hun, dont get hurt..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @unWRitten......thanks will do, thats the plan....
    @Ayohla.......it only took u forever to come on here, but thanks for coming thru...

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're worried because he's taking it slow? okay, will be back for the conclusion.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol......@Solomonsydelle......only because of how the story progressed so far, thanks a bunch for stopping by.....

    ReplyDelete

J'apprécie réactions, surtout quand ils sont constructifs. Pas d'insultes s'il vous plaît.