Tuesday, August 18, 2009

For a moment like this

Eyes still locked on each other, he deepened the kiss ever so slightly, enough for me to taste the tangy smell of his cigarettes and leave me wanting for more......

Withdrawing he said " Go back to bed, I'll wake you up in two hours to get ready".....
Walking out, he shut the light outs and I snuggled in to the covers and let out a long sigh.....
The boy was evil......all that kiss did was leave me breathless and desperate for more.....
And my dream was filled with hot, mindless, passionate kisses.......
I woke up hungrier for that kiss......Jeez, I hadn't been kissed in a year, so I wasn't to be blamed......this was more than just a physical need......it would be the beginning of what already was...........Tonight for sure......I couldn't wait and to tell the truth, the anticipation was unbearable in my mind......This is the one time, I wished I was bold enough, to go grab him and just get the kiss over with......but alas, I was shy.....I for no reason, under any circumstance......went after a man, regardless that he was my man.....

Standing up, I got dressed......It seemed I could only sleep one hour.......the kiss had haunted my dreams so much, I couldn't sleep.....
I found him in the kitchen cooking.........don't you just love a man that knows his way around the kitchen.......the Pasta was boiling and the chicken sauce was frying.....it smelt really good....and we just sat chatting, till the food got ready........we decided we will eat when we got back, I didn't want to look bloated at the party.....

Thankfully I knew about the party a week prior, so I was prepared.....You didn't just dress anyhow in London.....girls were mean with that shit....u would think each party was a fashion show.....it was even funnier cos, you see the same girls at the party on fri, sat and sun....every weekend....each outfit better than the last.....shu, and the boys were even worse in my opinion....whereas, you live in yankee long enough, you are not shocked the day you decide to wear slippers to a club......I had decided on a dress, we were taking the train, cos it made more sense....and even though I knew I would be cold getting there, I knew the club would be packed and hot...some of my friends were meeting me there and I knew all of his friends will be there....

I come out of the room, and he is dressed.......we were matching, black dress for me, black shirt and pants for him.....a coincidence.......but it was rather pleasant....it said a lot in my mind.......
We get there, and before i knew it we were separated.......saying hi to people I hadn't seen in forever......and for a while, I didn't miss his absence.......besides I really didn't want to hang with all his boys.......things had been a little awkward in the beginning with his best friend, who i was always close to and wasn't really happy with our relationship....so I stayed clear.......

By the time, he came around to looking for me.....I was mad, boy was I furious.....who did he think he was leaving me alone like that? i didn't say anything, but i made it very obvious........he introduced me to his friends, and went to go get me a drink......when he came back, he asked me to dance.....I was about to say no, but I didn't think it was appropriate to do so infront of his friends.......

"Why are you mad now, you were with your friends? he asked"....."yeah but regardless I came with you, its kinda annoying"......"Ok I'm sorry, lets just dance".....And dance we did, for the next hour straight.....fast, slow, we moved to the beat like we were one.......

I was about to move away.........my body couldn't take it anymore, i was tired.....but neither could my mind.....It was wandering dangerously....I was tempted in more ways, than I could think of.....and he grabbed me back, and right there in the middle of the dance floor....thousands of people around us.....

He kissed me......


to be continued xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. wearing slippers in a club. soooo truee! American's will be killing me with that shit yo. keep writing yo. i'm loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ma'am.....ur wish is my command...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm hmmm....ending it at a kiss?...dont keep me in suspense....what happens next?...more more more. and I second oye im loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL okpe thanks...... I'll try not to

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...i actually wanna shoot a video of this...as like a mini movie...please keep up wit d suspense...although its killin me too but d end goal is well worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol...why the suspense now..pls am waiting o! I'm so so loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mr. Jegede....pls o no movie....lol....but thanks anyways....will do, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous....Diane, lol....thanks, the suspense is necessary though...if not it wont be fun....lol..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y not...it as potentials to b a great mini series

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mr Jegede.......lol, ok. when you are ready we will talk about it....i don't have to act in it, so its cool....

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't you just love a man that knows his way around the kitchen......

    this got to me, a big yes.

    ...seems to me that this guy is leading you to his bed sha. The story's catchy, it grabs ur attention...

    waiting for the continuation

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Tisha......im glad u like it....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Typical club scene..
    Funny how little things tend to annoy women though..

    ReplyDelete
  14. @uNWrItten*.......welcome, thanks for stopping by, glad u like it.....

    @RocNaija....Typical Naija club scene yes, not so much walking into random clubs....And if you must know anything about women, know that its the "little things" that matter....thanks for coming thru

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I like the two perspectives. Now can we gerrit from the guy's perspective too? I'm sure he didn't mean to 'ignore' her.

    I will let the stories pile up before I read it so I won't join the remaining people anticipating.

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol.....thats fine Jem....glad u like it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol, @ d slippers in d club...
    m enjoyin every bit babe, pls dt be mad m jus readn it.
    love d suspense too...

    bighead.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol...not mad at all, better late than never - thank u - glad u like it

    ReplyDelete

J'apprécie réactions, surtout quand ils sont constructifs. Pas d'insultes s'il vous plaît.