Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tickles

On our way home and he wouldn't talk to me.....he wouldn't even look at me......
I didn't get why he was so mad, nothing happened......so, his bestfriend and I fought????.....we had been friends way longer than they were friends, and he knew we were going to see sometime or the other.....

When he had seen us, I had wanted to lie.....it was a very fast reaction to do so....not that I was a liar by nature, but I didn't want to hurt him and I didn't know if the truth was a sufficient enough answer........the truth was obvious innit? we were fighting.....Why???, was the million dollar question......It seemed our love (bestfriend and I) ran deep for each other.....it wasn't sexual, but it was enough to make him feel threatened by my involvement with his friend, thus making me defensive and territiorial for the man I had fallen in love with.......

I'll be damned if I had to prove to him that there was nothing for him to be afraid of.......
It had taken me good 6months to show him that I wasn't playing games......I remember celebrating every new month of the relationship then, because it was always such a big deal that we didn't end it........trust was his main issue and I couldnt believe that afterall this time, he would think I would ever betray him........

So I remained silent........not a word..........as we sat side by side on the train....................

"Do you have something to say, or is this how its going to be the whole night? I asked"...........
"what do you want me to say, its only your first night and right after I kiss you, you are standing with someone else, looking like you were about to kiss him?"
"O please.....you know its not like that, never will......we were fighting, we are friends, it wasn't a big deal......when are you going to get it, that not every girl wants to cheat and that its especially not going to be your bestfriend even if I wanted to"
"I don't know, what I saw was a lot.....you guys seem like you are really into each other"
"And what? we suddenly figure this out when I meet you, and never felt anything before, goodnight I'm going to bed" I said
"Goodnight"

Changed and in bed, 10 mins later he walks in.......shifting to my side of the bed, he slides in...and I proceed to pretend that I am asleep........I did not acknowledge his presence.....till i felt him curve his body to mine and draw me to him.........and then he tickles me......omygosh!!!! "please stop".........Not releasing me he continues to tickle me, while I am tearing up in laughter promising to do whatever he wants, trying to find ways for him to release me......and when he finally does, he is on top of me.......

Brushing my hair from his face, he looks at me....."I am sorry"......simple, effective and sincere.... and then he kisses me.......first my mouth, then my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, my eyes, my ears and my neck.....right back to my mouth.................and boy was I eager to kiss back.......


to be continued......................xxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. as the story progresses it seems like one of those ...stories ...funny thing he was quick forgive when he saw what he'll miss...lol...so what happens next...waiting on next part

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Okpe.....Yea, I didn't like this one either....but the point is to stay true....good way to look at his apology, esp seeing that you are a boy...and here i was thinking it was honest....thanks okpe

    @RocNaija.....lol, for real...wat happens if she isn't ticklish? but you are right....thanks for the comments always

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! I'm with ZGreatOne.

    Of which. I'm assuiming Ms. MPH that this has turned into a story blog. Story blog, Personal blog. Interesting nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jem....on which part are you with him....lol....and yea the blog will just progress to a lot of different things as we go on....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. The part where Mr. Man was quick to forgive and apologize when the cuddling began.... Why don't these people have names sef?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, seen......, i like that anonymity of no names

    ReplyDelete
  7. But how can it be anonymous if it's fictional?

    ReplyDelete

J'apprécie réactions, surtout quand ils sont constructifs. Pas d'insultes s'il vous plaît.