Which brings me to my first
One of the reasons i did not immediately move to naija, was just that. Not feeling like i had a home. Its ok for a 2-3week journey, but to move back and decide whose house i want to live in, i really can't deal. That's the only thing holding me back, to move back i need to have a place of my own. You know it makes sense to me now, why i said i would rather a man propose with a key to a house than a big ring. What am i going to use a ring for? i could care less, i need stability. I want a place, with a dog, and flowers and have my bed not just be on the floor but actually have headboards and a huge dresser with a mirror(i hate mirrors actually) but you get my point. I need a home. This cannot surely be life guys, all this constantly,wanting, needing and not getting. Sigh. I Smile.
So i'm 8 books into my goal to read a 100 books by the end of July. Which means i am behind a ton, but trust me i'll catch up. Still need more suggestions for books guys, greatly appreciated (which reminds me i need to respond to comments, forgive me my loves).
O guys, i went natural, i cannot afford to do my hair every week like i like to,
I think when people say "you'll be fine", sometimes its hard to see it as a good comment. At least for me it is. The best friend told me how to say this without hurting anyones feeling but i cant remember, sha i think the phrase is inappropriate to console a person 99% of the time and should only be said when you are joking e.g. Person a: all these boys are chasing me, i don't know who to pick. Person b: laughs out loud, you'll be fine. O yea, the best friend reminded me she said what i am trying to say is that "it sounds like a non chalant response, even though it may not be what was meant".
Nways so i am currently putting together a list of all the things i want to do before i'm 28. I am not sure why 28, but it just seemed like the perfect age to do all my single things then decide what country i'm going to live in and by 30 adopt my baby/ies and live happily ever after. So i'm not done sha, but here are some of what i got (#random - i don't say sha when i speak o, but when i write i see it everywhere, lol).
- TRAVEL!! TRAVEL!!!! TRAVEL!!!!! Enough said
- Bull riding at a bar
- Learn to play tennis and golf
- Model on a runway for high profile fashion event
- Act in a movie - a good one
- Nude pictures - Classy, elegant and artistic
- Learn to play guitar & piano & drums.
- Learn French & Spanish
- Learn sign language
- Go Bungee jumping & para sailing, parachuting and a whole bunch of other daredevil stuff
- Learn to ride a power bike
- Learn to fly a single engine plane
- Own some kind of property somewhere in the world (maybe two).
- Drive at 150miles per hr in a mustang in Germany.
- Sex on an airplane ( just because everybody has done it jo)
- Hot air balloon date
- Go to Disney world ( yes i haven't been)
- Write a book, maybe two.
- Volunteer in many different ways.
- Run a marathon
- Own at least one of the expensive things i've ever desired. You know The coach, Herve Leger, Louboutins etc just because.
Ok as far as music, i have a lot to share sha, but will only share the one today. Enjoy
P.S I LOVE YOU :)